Your first visit to Cleveland Lower Extremity Specialists establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What should I bring with me when I come for a scheduled office appointment?
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if applicable)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI's, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
Are my medical records kept private?
Your medical file is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. Our staff are bound by strict confidentiality requirements as a condition of employment regarding your medical records.
Click this link to download our new patient packet and fill out prior to your first appointment.
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Beech Street
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Medical Mutual
- Mutial Health Services
- MyCare Ohio
- Paramount Advantage
- United Heathcare
And more... call for further accepted plans (440) 885-1000